DX  » Community » Reviews » 3-Layer Irregular Magic SQ Puzzle Brain Teaser IQ Cube (Translucent)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good Square 1

posted by piyushp761 on 12/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1. Very Smooth in turning 2. Long Lasting Stickers 3. Very Difficult to Solve 4. It shape Shifts 5. Original Mf8 Verion 6. It is transparent so it look s nice 7. Corner Cuts a little bit. 8. Comes with two sets of Stickers and Transfer tape
    Cons:
    1. You Need to sticker it yourself 2. It is not like what it looks like in the picture 3. Edge pieces Caps keep falling off ( I...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Cube, if used right

posted by fpg1503 on 11/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The cube is greatl, afer lubrification is very smooth and the price is also ok. Seems legit, intresting for cubers, a great challenge if you have already mastered the classoc 3x3
    Cons:
    Mine came without stickers, I had to buy them from another store. Caps kept poping off until I SuperGlued than in place. Took i...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    mf8 Square-1 Version 1

posted by t213270 on 10/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This puzzle is very fun: -not too easy to solve -strong puzzle -this puzzle glides after tensioning and some CRC -comes in a nice box with 2 sets of stickers and a stand -durable stickers
    Cons:
    The only con is that you have to sticker the puzzle your self, but it comes with an application sheet so you can sticker a whol...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Recommended

posted by MrKite63 on 08/04/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good build quality (MF8), very fun to solve. Removing one of the long lateral bar you can access the screw to fine-tune.
    Cons:
    Very poor packaging, not suitable for a gift. You have to put the stickers on yourself, not a big hassle anyway.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by tolias on 02/01/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very challenging , nice built quality ,turns smoothly without locking up , it is offered at a reasonable price , and it's translucent.
    Cons:
    My biggest complain is that there was a mixed up at packing and mine was send with the stickers from the four layer edition of ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really Neat

posted by phreeflow on 01/14/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very different from a standard rubix cube Extremely challenging Decent build quality Came with extra stickers
    Cons:
    None really except that it's a pain to have to put the stickers on...wish the first set of stickers was already stuck on. Wish...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool!

posted by WildBoarKing on 01/04/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Handy size More challenging than a normal rubix cube Paste the stickers yourself; I close not to paste.
    Cons:
    The packaging was not presentable. Wanted to buy one as a gift but from the looks of it, I would have to look for another way o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really, really good.

posted by Yalow on 12/01/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Turns GREAT along the slice. -Comes with stickers made for a Rubik's-style color scheme (White opposite yellow, red opposite orange, blue opposite green), with yellow and white on the top and bottom. -Comes with two sets of stickers. -Changes shape as you ...
    Cons:
    -The top and bottom layers don't turn great, but are still good enough to use. -It's transparent, meaning that it is not tourna...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections