Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:233 (23%)
  • 4 Star:628 (62%)
  • 3 Star:152 (15%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic cube

posted by MrZain on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A fantastic cube that is quite easy to solve but is made of a durable, fairly high quality plastic (not really many face defects). The rubber band keeping it together is of reasonable strength and with a bit of care will not give out.
    Cons:
    Not really any cons to the cube, it is the cheapest of the 3x3x3 snake cubes so I'm not sure if the wooden ones would feel better.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice brain teaser cube though its very hard to solve but very entretaining

posted by annie77 on 03/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's nicely built, it looks as if its gonna last for quite some time. It makes you think and keeps you entertained while you have nother better to do. It also amuses kids and visits so its a good buy
    Cons:
    Its very hard to solve! I've owned it for more than a month and I still couldn't solve it, neither anyone in my family. The qua...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Magic Cube different.

posted by Diogomas on 07/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good quality. Is almost 6 months I bought my model and so far it works great. I bought one for my uncle and he really liked. My cousin took her to school and everyone liked the room and asked her to buy for them.
    Cons:
    The packaging does not teach to ride, so I had to learn alone and with the help of some videos from the Internet. It is too eas...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Devilish snake cube

posted by TheWaG on 04/27/2012

Pros:
    I still remember the time that I played with such snake cubes when I was a child. In my collection of twisty puzzles, this just couldn't stay behind. Got it, took it apart and spend way too long putting it back together! I sits absolutely lovely next to my ...
    Cons:
    Some of the turning points are not as smooth as I wished, so it can be a bit difficult to turn a sections sometimes. I don't kn...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good puzzle, not so good quality

posted by Quejeshio on 02/02/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Incredibly cheap. With that price you can buy two and give one as a gift. - You can keep your visitors entertained with this. Solution is easy, but hard to find the first time. - Kids have fun with it for hours.
    Cons:
    - Build quality. Some little cubes are not lubed very well, so it looks bad and it's hard to turn. This is the only con I've fo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice, Small and cheap

posted by Marceman44 on 03/18/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its a nice mind teaser and also is quite difficult, so it´ll take you some time to get it as a cube again. I´m already doing it for 10 minutes. GREAT PRICE the thing that keeps all the little cubes toghether looks strong, so i think there is no way of br...
    Cons:
    Nothing, maybe the packaging, it is a small white box, but I dont really care (maybe someone does..)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool

posted by lukeb256 on 09/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very very cheap price! 2.12 is insanity! - Cool looking puzzle that comes in a nice looking box, would be good for presents. - Is difficult to solve, doesnt just fall into place easily as with some puzzles. - Nice design with the black and white.
    Cons:
    - No cons the say here, although the build quality might not be as good as it looks.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A cheap snake Cube

posted by Koko90 on 04/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    * This is one of the cheapest puzzle you can get on the market. * Usually you find wooden ones but this one is plastic. Personally i don't like wooden puzzle, so this is great. * It has a nice black-and-white design. * It is not a twisty puzzle but it q...
    Cons:
    The plastic quality is not really good.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    More challenging than expected :-)

posted by tetalida on 01/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small in size, easy to take anywhere. Came in a white paper box, possible to use as a present. Nice black-and-white design. People will like it and will want to try.
    Cons:
    I solved it once and now I am afraid to try again - I cannot remember how I did it :-/ Looks like a toy for kids, but I thin...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy, but still fun

posted by RedVivi on 09/20/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This cube is very funny indeed. When people spot it they usually want to try it right away. Moreover it will keep them busy, because it looks very easy due to it's simple handling. But be aware it actually is a little challenging! It's fun for all ages.
    Cons:
    The build quality isn't very great, but what do you expect for this price anyway. Mine got some scratches on, but is still easy...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections