DX  » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Capacitive Screen Stylus Pen w/ Ballpoint Pen - Black + Golden
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best one at the market

posted by stanojoski on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well.. this was my first stylus. Simple and easy to use. I got many other after that.. more complex. But this is the only one that you would need. It is with soft tip, not too soft. You can work with great precision with it. Also what i got surprised is tha...
    Cons:
    None.. actually only one.. My family, out of all styluses, "confiscate" this one only very fast after i got the order...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Stylus

posted by stanojoski on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well.. this was my first stylus. Simple and easy to use. I got many other after that.. more complex. But this is the only one that you would need. It is with soft tip, not too soft. You can work with great precision with it. Also what i got surprised is tha...
    Cons:
    None.. actually only one.. My family, out of all styluses, "confiscate" this one only very fast after i got the orde...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great pen for smartphone

posted by AntonH on 07/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice small pen for smartphone with toucht or capacitive screen. Soft tip so it won't scratch you're Phone. It is really a great pen and even works great with non-capacitive touch screens. Soft enough to prevent scratchin, and hard enough for very convenien...
    Cons:
    None really. Ordered several pens and recieved 1 broken pencil. Things like that can happen, but DX has a great service and i a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections