DX  » Community » Reviews » UG007 Dual-Core Android 4.1.1 Google TV Player w/ Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM - Black
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:466 (46%)
  • 4 Star:466 (46%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:81 (8%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

92% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    VIDEO turn off after a short time

posted by fernandoosso on 02/18/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works as Android should work and it's possible you configure anguage, region, time, wifi, bluetooth... etc...
    Cons:
    When I try to play a movie (by external HD or youtube) for a long time, the equipment restart and sometimes shutdown
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent!

posted by zebulon6 on 10/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great device. It is like having my tablet on my 53" TV. I plugged a USB hub and was able to add a MS HD webcam that I use with Skype. I also added a Logitech K400 Wireless KB: Awesome!! It even has a power button which you can use to power yo...
    Cons:
    Wireless reception is a bit weak. I had to bring my Wireless router on my main floor to be about 15 feet away to get 100% signal.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    original mini pc's

posted by jlim5706 on 06/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    All in all it's a great product. This little gadget gives you everything you ever wanted out of your TV, and for the price that’s just unreal. Skyepping with the family had never been more fun since I can see the on the big screen. And of course nothing bea...
    Cons:
    Compatibility: Not all applications works and you need to root it to get external periferials (like xbox or wii controllers) wo...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by pcvirtual on 03/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    If you have used Android operating system it will be very easy for you to set it up and running. You really have a PC in your TV. The only thing you need to operate it it's a wireless Mouse. Well I haven't test it with a wired mouse but it will be a littl...
    Cons:
    The player doesn't have a power on/off switch, so it's not saving energy while you're watching normal TV.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Interesting device

posted by orlapa on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Small size, good price, good processor and very good connectivity.(accept HD, USB webcam). The bluetooth give many control possibilities and audio extraction. You can install another roms to get better performance. Even some works would let install linux wi...
    Cons:
    No root included, the wifi signal is very poor, the factory firmware could be freeze (some report in forums talk about). The hd...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good but need some fixes

posted by TheKeen on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Price is very low, you can have Android on your TV, it needs only to plug and play. Plays full hd mkv files without problems at all.
    Cons:
    Compatibility: Not all applications works and you need to root it to get external periferials (like xbox or wii controllers) wo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best invention since sliced bread

posted by mstalmach on 02/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This little gadget gives you everything you ever wanted out of your TV, and for the price that’s just unreal. Skyepping with the family had never been more fun since I can see the on the big screen. And of course nothing beats giant angry birds flying thr...
    Cons:
    The only thing I can really say, is that only through trial and error you can find out which apps from Google store will work o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great potentiality but it needs deep analysis

posted by gsaltini on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The stick is one of the powerest alternativies on market. Great CPU and RAM. It is a full android production.
    Cons:
    There is not a great customization of the ROM. Seems that has not a full Google TV customization. produces a noise (hiss) is no...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product; Exactly what i expected

posted by thekonvict on 12/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Product is small and easy to operate; It has a great hardware so it's doesn't slowdown at tasks, at browsing the web and at playing HD movies; Android is a great OS; This product can be a substitute a PC or a notebook at browsing sites using your TV as it's...
    Cons:
    The product don't have a power on / off button but that's not a problem at all as it's pretty easy to plug and unplug power/usb...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Android jealy Bean on Big Screen

posted by dudiozr on 12/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    fast boot , very responsive ,flash 11.1 ,full HD Works fine ,suppot google play download ,fine,youtube,facebook ,can be powered by pc / TV USB ,bluletooth
    Cons:
    i've got 512MB of ram insted off 1GB as ON spec , after downloading 20 APP,you shold start maneging free space and move app to ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections