DX  » Community » Reviews » UG007 Dual-Core Android 4.1.1 Google TV Player w/ Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great but adapter failed – UG007 Dual-Core Android 4.1.1 Google TV Player w/ Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM - Black Reviews

posted by DEMOST9 on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
It is way faster than the original mini pc's, boot time is cut down and things just work better. Also there is way more access to apps because of the dual-core. Time works well and it retains all information after you unplug. Tested XBMC from the XIOS apk and it seems to work too. All in all it's a great product.
Cons:
The power adapter blew out after about 15 minutes of use, very cheaply made. I used an old blackberry charger and it worked fine as a replacement.
Other:
I was very unhappy with the fact that days after I ordered the price dropped. I sent DX an email the day before it shipped and they responded after it shipped saying they could not refund the difference because the unit had shipped.
Bottomline:
So the product was great but sales experience was not. If you're looking for a dual-core mini PC with bluetooth I would say get this one because of price.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections