DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Flip Open PU Leather Case w/ Card Slots for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Purple
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well worth the money spent

posted by phunjabi on 01/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap and stylish protector for my Galaxy S3. Works as expected. The strength of the magnet strap is sufficient to keep the lid fastened while being easy to release when using the phone. The lid can be turned all the way around and the magnet strap can then...
    Cons:
    The plastic phone holder is a bit cheap and a few dents will cause the case to crack, especially in the corners. However, rathe...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Practical and beautiful

posted by mariaberta76 on 08/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a very stylish and practical housing and you can attach your identificacióin in the inside pockets. It's tough. It gives greater security in case of fall of the phone (serves as a shock absorber). The synthetic leather looks good and the color is...
    Cons:
    A small detail is that you must remove the back cover of the phone to install this enclosure.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Protector to you Galaxy S3

posted by Laimh on 12/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I was looking for a protector holder to my phone whit a cardholder. The reason is that I always have my phone , but my wallet are always left home. This protector is looking cool, but steel really clean. It was heaver that I tough it would be, but its thi...
    Cons:
    Only one thing that is bad whit this product is that it can be a little hard to get up the card from the pockets sometime.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections