DX  » Community » Reviews » HDMI 1080p 4x2 Matrix Power Amplified Switch and 2-Output Splitter with Remote Control (100~240V AC)
Sort by:
2 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:00 (0%)
  • 4 Star:1002 (100%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good HDMI matrix, but...

posted by agmagm on 12/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Real matrix, allows selection of source for each HDMI display separatly and transfers different signals in parallel . In my case I use it with TV and Projector, using PS3 and SatReciever as sources. Excellent quality, great look. No more need for gymnastic ...
    Cons:
    - External source of supply, required adapter for EU sockets - Manipulation with one output channel selector impacts signal in ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product

posted by AlienDouglas on 08/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small and well built. Works very well with no noticeable degradation in picture quality. There are not many devices that do HDMI matrix switching at an affordable price. This does!
    Cons:
    I would have liked the power supply to have been contained inside the unit instead of being an external plug pack. Plug packs n...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections