DX  » Community » Reviews » UG802 II Android 4.1.1 Google TV Player w/ Wi-Fi / Bluetooth v3.1 / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM - Black
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:425 (42%)
  • 4 Star:587 (58%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good but...

posted by edodn20 on 04/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, easy to flash, love to navigate on my 40"" TV. WIreless mouse and keybords worked perfectly without any set up. Works pretty fine also with droidmote.
    Cons:
    Bricked it trying to root it the first day. Unbricked it following google instruction. Had problem finding a compatible firmwar...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice, fast, powerfull

posted by kolke16 on 03/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    On a stick, very small, it has a hdmi extension,it works perfectly with any wireless keyboard and mouse. I tried it with a particular genius kit and doing well,you connect a usb hub encore and it works perfectly for reading pendrives, you can browse the LAN...
    Cons:
    The power supply has parallel pins, I had to bend with pliers in order to connect the 220, on and off is directly unplugging th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Dongle, transform your lcd into android!!!

posted by instrucad on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have tested it , and works very fine. No problems to see netflix, and mp4s from a 16 mb memory target, i had bougth it with a inalambric keyboard mini 2.4 g and works ok. Because i have a old DLP proyector i need to put a HDMI to Composite. The image is r...
    Cons:
    I dont now if is posible to flash a new one. The manual is not explicite.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great way to make your TV "SMART"

posted by samopinny on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Considered a great and cheap way to upgrade your normal TV to SMART TV. It supports bluetooth keyboard out of the box (though you need to use a mouse to change setting first! Overall fast and responsive (dual code ARM). Can play 1080P videos over WIFI (from...
    Cons:
    Cannot connect to my TV directly without using cables due to one TV port blocking. Even with bluetooth keyboard it is a bit to ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Android stick

posted by Kostas69 on 02/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice little device that turns TV set into a tablet with internet connection. Connected in my TV HDMI connector. Comes with Android 4, nice memory size, microSD port, bluetooth and wifi.
    Cons:
    -Wifi reception could be better. -No shutdown option, you must unplug power. -Only one USB port. -Short HDMI extension cable - ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not a HTPC replacement

posted by Geving on 01/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap and easy way to get a browser up on the TV. Will also function as a HTPC for non-HD content. Inludes a ~20cm HDMI extender cable, so it doesn't stick out from the TV.
    Cons:
    Can't play 720p using XBMC. Power adapter seems to be of poor-to-medium build quality. USB cable was a bit short.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    smart solution

posted by leventdeva on 01/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -perfect media player -turns your tv into a giant tablet -by using a 1-4 usb dock you can use wireless keyboard, extension hard drive and usb cam at the same time -good quality -5V 2A usb power supply included -usb hdd socket on tv supplies enough power for...
    Cons:
    -power supply usb cable is standard length -wireless reception could be a little more powerful
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by afraniosilva on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to use and all accessories inside the pack to installation are great quality.
    Cons:
    High temperature when used for long time (about 2 hours or more). If the system were rooted, the customization were more simple.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    android tv 4.1.1 review

posted by tchouch on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Wow fonctionne très bien avec mon écran acl asus et très bien sur ma télé lg. j'ai connecter ma souris logitech sur le module et elle fonctionne très bien. ça fonctionne comme sur mon téléphone galaxy.
    Cons:
    ma multi prise usb ne fonctionne pas sur le module.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good but...

posted by Mabittenc on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is very fast and the image quality is incredible. I used with my LG TV without problem (42" LED). With my old AOC (42" LCD) I had to decrease to HD (not full HD). It works with a wireless keyboard/mouse set (Microsoft)
    Cons:
    I can pair my bluetooth stereo headset but the microphone does not work. It connects with mono headset but there is no sound an...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections