DX  » Community » Reviews » Boss-Behind-Your-Back Desktop Rearview Mirror for Wage Earners (Color Assorted)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:303 (30%)
  • 4 Star:606 (60%)
  • 3 Star:101 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    useful, but not very useful

posted by hhcar9 on 01/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Yes, you can see something behind you; For what you can see, they are shown quite clearly; Very light; Build quality is not too bad.
    Cons:
    I think that it is eay too be seen by others because of its size. At least one person told me that she saw it. Sometimes I work...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool item for a Wage Earner!

posted by kfcdx on 12/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Regarding wager earners, I guess this is the US equivalent of the Japanese term: salaryman. I like the size. It's big enough to see things behind me yet small enough not to be such a big distraction. To be honest, I did not read the size details so I thoug...
    Cons:
    The mirror is packed inside a clear plastic sheet box so I was a bit down that the box was crumbled during shipment which is un...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what you think it does

posted by jackolow on 09/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Has velcro sticker which was a welcome surprise so you can put things on and off Light weight so you can use any adhesive dish is quite a good size I got a green - it is pleasant
    Cons:
    Difficult to place in a good spot for good coverage Mirror gets scratched easily - just watch out Mirror could have a deeper di...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the workplace

posted by Leandro_sky on 08/04/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very clear. - It fits perfect on the corner of my monitor. - Now I can see what's going on behind me.
    Cons:
    - Could have a better build quality. - I got a green one, but I'd like to choose a color. - I think its a little expensive.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    glad to have it- now I can keep shopping at work!

posted by cantstopshopper on 07/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    What can I say? it works exactly as it says it will- and I love it. Nobody even notices it on my monitor and I now have a fish eye wide angle view of the aisle behind my desk. No more having my boss or anyone else sneaking up on me while I'm surfing the web...
    Cons:
    build is only average- not intended for rough use- meant to be placed and left alone- the mirror is plastic- works fine but is ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice mirror

posted by DudsBR on 07/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It has a good sight of vision (you cannot be caught by the back when you are looking at it). Mine came in dark green color (the color I've whished) and uses a pressure adhesive (I don't know the name of a bermuda's adhesive, it's the same), so you can remov...
    Cons:
    It's smaller than I thought. Removing the plastic film from the mirror can be a difficult task! You must remember that it can b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really cool gadget

posted by o0blueberry0o on 05/08/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Really cool item -Nice quality -You can see behind you very well -It came with sticky velcro triangles so you can stick it to your computer monitor ,but at the same time with the velcro you can remove it if you want. -Great color.
    Cons:
    -it came with a plastic protection that was really complicated to take off ,but at least the mirror came in perfect conditions ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great little thing

posted by bilaliz on 04/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    i really like this little thing, i can see the guy who sits behind me and see when he is looking at my screen, its a perfect little mirror
    Cons:
    color is not the best, if it were black casing it would have been better, but i dont care much about it any ways. the mirror c...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Boss-Behind-Your-Back Desktop mirro - Review

posted by itzick on 04/11/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well - what can i say - it's a panoramic mirror after all . sits very well in the left corner of my screen . and i have a perfect "fish-eye" type mirror to look what happening behind my back . mine arrived in blue color . at the begenning i thought it's...
    Cons:
    the protective sticker is not simple to remove . it's should be something on the sticker ( like a tongue staff ) which can be ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap chinese item.

posted by epicelite on 11/19/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -I got blue. ^_^ -See behind yourself. -Does what it is designed for.
    Cons:
    -The "mirror" already has micro-scratches like you get on a CD. -Just a plastic mirror. -Covers a corner of my monit...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections