DX  » Community » Reviews » Cosonic CT-770 Stereo Gaming Headphones w/ Microphone - Blue + Black
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9212 (92%)
  • 4 Star:81 (8%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent headphones for gaming!

posted by nagsu666 on 04/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good when gaming for long time! Some headphones hurt my ears if I keep them too long on my head. These don't. Materials used feel comfort and look good.
    Cons:
    Sound quality when listening to music. Too much bass and sometimes the sound gets too messy. Though I find it enjoyable when li...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unbelievable quality and comfort.

posted by Outlander18 on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Superb sound quality on both the headphone drivers and the microphone, with firm clean bass, fantastic mids and clear sharp highs. Strong build design, thick, tough, long cable and a fantastic cushion around the outside that, whilst it is not noise-cancelli...
    Cons:
    Only two coins, really the noise cancelling is low to non existent with the headphones off and the mic boom isn't removable. Ne...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's good!

posted by kelmannen on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + Great sound for the price + Extremely comfortable + Light weight + great adjustability, fits me (xxl head) and my 3 yr son! :) + Does have the volume control behind the left ear and NOT on the cord!! L.O.V.E it!
    Cons:
    - The sound is a little dull/low, need to raise the volume compared to my other headsets otherwise none really, fantastic head...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by leomuricy on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Confortable headphone, good sound (not so loud but not so bad either), good microfone. It doesnt hurt my head like a lot of other headphones on the market. I did notice it has a
    Cons:
    The bass is not so good, but that was expected because of the price. Maybe the fact that the sound is not so loud, but for me i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great headphones

posted by upgrayedd on 04/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    comfortable (can use them for hours without getting irritated). the sound quality for the price is great. they are pretty tough, the plugs have been ripped out of my audio jacks a many times and the cables still feel like they are gonna last.
    Cons:
    one thing is that the mic stick is a little short but my friends say they can hear me just fine when we skype.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good

posted by rodro40k on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good sound,good quality. Comfortable and cool looking. Both connectors come with a cap. Perfect packing.
    Cons:
    Short cable only 1,5m or so, microphone is not adjustable. Microphone is also not removable or replacable wich would be very ni...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by cristi1900 on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These headphones have a very loud volume. The microphone is good qulity. I love the volume on the back side. They are very light. Being so big they keep warm in winter. They seem to last quite long and made of durable material.
    Cons:
    when the sound is too loud the music gets unclear. the mic is short and can't be moved further away from the mouth.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Gaming Headphones

posted by teo1992 on 03/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Beautiful headphones. Very nice to see. He donned without suffering. The color is magnificent. They have very good padding. They are adjustable and feel really good. The microphone records the voice in an acceptable manner. They also control the volume dire...
    Cons:
    It has no cons. I can not find him a defect.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!

posted by c0llect0r on 03/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    +fits perfectly on the smallest size, so even people with giant head can use it without problems +confortable (It looked small first, but actually perfect for my -regular- ear size) +thick cable (it won't break easily) +nice design +good mic +fine deep voic...
    Cons:
    -the mic is a bit far from the mouth -could be better with longer cable (I didn't have any problem with it, but maybe others wi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by Timblex on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very comfortable and cool-looking desing. Mic works great. Cable is also just the right lenght and the volume slider is useful. Mic doesn't come right in front of the mouth so it is esay to keep down even when you are not talking on it. It is also very hand...
    Cons:
    Mic picks up sounds from the keyboard and mouse. You can't turn the earcups like in more expensive headsets.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections