Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Fairly warm, light
- Well stitched, material looks durable
- Suitable for indoor use instead of light slippers
- Non-slip patches on soles
- Less like slippers, more like inner socks.
- Not as warm as I expected
- Seems smaller than the 24.5-27.5cm stated: my feet are ~26cm long, and these were very tight, but wearable after deliberate stretching.
Perhaps a bit expensive?
I thought these would be more like slippers - a little thicker, and looser - and bought them to wear at home (on a cold tiled floor). After stretching they're comfortable enough & ok for this (unless it gets much colder).
But I think they're designed for women to wear under (tight/uncomfortable?) shoes. The 24.5-27.5cm dimension is probably based on narrower (womens') feet; men with feet larger than mine (26cm) may find these too tight to wear.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.