DX  » Community » Reviews » Iphone 30-Pin Female to 8-Pin Lightning Male Adapter - White
Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:397 (39%)
  • 4 Star:6111 (61%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great, usefull product for little money

posted by Elsvk on 08/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Product works as expected, material feels just fine. I own more than one and use it in my car, in the home entertainment system and my old chargers.
    Cons:
    No cons at this time really. Such a simple product, it ether works or it doesn't. This one works!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Recomendo / recommend

posted by fcmedeiros2003 on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Undoubtedly this product surprised me. Its finish and the size and detail is very similar to the original.
    Cons:
    Counter, I can say that packaging should be better. I believe that if I had a more creative packaging would be fantastic, just ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works perfectly as advertisded

posted by scha10 on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Received and used immediately in multiple environments without issue: - Home connected to wall charger - On the road connected to Macbook Air - In car connected to charger Beyond the use cases outlined above (have not used with docking station yet) this is...
    Cons:
    No con to highlight yet. Will need to try as noted above with docking system for speaker. The real criticism is to Apple for n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality

posted by danielpattiata on 04/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Good quality and works very well. I have it tested on a macintosh computer, A windows computer, A sony EF420 and a Opel Insignia Car Radio. All worked very well and handels it like the original piece.
    Cons:
    It is been made from really light weight cheap plastic and weighs less than the original adapter
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I like it

posted by tetisra on 04/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's definately something usefull, specially if you had other iphone or apple cables before they change it, so you can keep using the cables with the new iphone. It not that different from the original that is so much more expensive.
    Cons:
    It didn't work the first time i used, the computer didn't recognize, but i tried again and so far it's working. It's a LITTLE b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It may not be an official Apple product but…

posted by DocCombs on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * Solid construction * Amazing price when you compare to the what Apple charges for similar adapters
    Cons:
    * Not the exact fit and finish you would expect * 30 pin connection and female connector of this device is not a smooth and flu...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as Expected

posted by rojakcoder on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works as expected with no surprises. Used it on iPad Mini with the previous wider cable from apple just fine!
    Cons:
    Nothing to speak of. Only drawback is the price, although it is already cheaper than the OUTRAGEOUS sky-high prices charged by ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very useful

posted by Larryless on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    is an adapter that allows me to use all the wires that already had for my iphone 4. does the job nicely, well connected, in general terms has given me good results
    Cons:
    their quality is not very good, I feel that at any moment will break. but for it's price it is okay.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's exactly what it looks

posted by Daniel241987 on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The main pros you have to look in this product is price and functionality. Price is very good and functionality is exactly what you can expect from this product. No incompatibilities issue until now
    Cons:
    It might look a little cheaper made than the competitor's one, but remember you arte paying one fifth of the price. No other co...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine but a bit large

posted by williamws7 on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This adapter does the job and is relatively cheap (especially if compared to Apple's own $30 Lightning=>30-pin adapter).
    Cons:
    A bit on the large side when compared to other similar adapters available on DX.com. There are also cheaper options worth looki...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections