DX  » Community » Reviews » Iphone 30-Pin Female to 8-Pin Lightning Male Adapter - White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
It may not be an official Apple product but… – iPhone 30-Pin Female to 8-Pin Lightning Male Adapter - White Reviews

posted by DocCombs on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
* Solid construction * Amazing price when you compare to the what Apple charges for similar adapters
Cons:
* Not the exact fit and finish you would expect * 30 pin connection and female connector of this device is not a smooth and flush fit
Other:
I was happy to see this offered by Deal Extreme. I know that most of these adapters are assembled in China, but I also knew that this would not be an officially sanctioned Apple product. That scared me for a bit, but when I realized that I only needed this thing to charge, I thought, what could go wrong? Exploding iPad mini? Probably not.
Bottomline:
* If you have a bunch of 30 pin cables laying around and newer iOS devices, grab you a couple of these adapters. As with all DX purchases, you will wait a bit longer to receive than you will for Apple adapters, but the wait will be worth the savings.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections