DX  » Community » Reviews » Freelander PD20-D 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ GPS / Wi-Fi / HDMI - Black
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7311 (73%)
  • 4 Star:274 (27%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    amazig product for the price

posted by rblackmore245 on 06/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Brought this for use as a satnav and music player in my car.. wow great tablet gps locks within a few seconds, never had a problem with drop out. Plenty of free offline satnav apps out there, There is a FM transmitter built into it which is perfect for my ...
    Cons:
    Ariel was faulty for the FM transmitter
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is good

posted by monochromeWall on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It came in english. It is fast. i can play temple run and it is very smooth and fast. screen is very responsive. i actually buy it for my parents and they liked it very much. they play the games they want, watch tv shows they missed etc. google play runs p...
    Cons:
    only on specific games (like temple run) its battery drains a little fast. its price can be lower. gps acted weird i actually d...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good price and product

posted by kikolo on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Pretty good quality. -GPS works great. -Its fas st and the touch screen works very good, smooth and fast. -Works great with all the apps i downloaded. Nice graphics. - Battery life is ok. It charges very fast.
    Cons:
    No really cons, just a few details: - I had a problem while updating the system. It started a reeboting bucle and i had to make...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good tablet but with some problems

posted by queirozrodrigo on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    has fast processor and good memory. Wifi and GPS response are excellent. I liked the HDMI and memory card working perfectly. Good battery without charge up to 4 hours you can work.
    Cons:
    I can not enter "google market" and I paid for income taxes. I tried doing the root but I could not. I did not find s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best value-for-money tablet ever!

posted by petra68 on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a small and light tablet, so it is easy to carry it with you and to check everything out on-the-go. Excellent price ! Fast and with the newest Android everything is within reach. GPS. Google Play Store did not give me any problem.
    Cons:
    The screen is very sensitive for scratches. It is very reflective too. Some minor mistakes in the software ( sometimes it does ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent device for the money

posted by ikket on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works without hickups. It was easy to root, and gets even better after I changed the screen density. Plays videos fine.
    Cons:
    The charger gives as spark while connecting to wall socket. The manufacturer's support & update page is Chinese only. Not t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Full HD media player for TV via HDMI

posted by maksasus on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A quick! plays video is 1920o1080 without problems! ( Freelander PD10(3G) - may not) Very well and smartly behaves in the navigation (program Navitel) operates on the entire screen 100%. You can apply as a "Smart-TV via the HDMI output. Sees the 64 Gb ...
    Cons:
    I have downsides to this unit not for such a low price! The only fails to connect to Wi-Fi when connected to the TV via HDMI. T...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great chice on that prica range

posted by Staletic on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Price for the specifications. - Dual core - 1GB of Ram - Android 4.0.4 - Very fast - Simple design - Mine came with screen protector
    Cons:
    Micro SD card slod don't work on my device. After I insert the card, it is kind of laxy and tablet do not detect card at all. I...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Deal for this price!

posted by domminus on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Everything working as you see in discription! I don't think you can find any other tablet with these specs at that price! Battery is strong, touch screen is awesome and the cpu and framerates in 3d games are awesome!
    Cons:
    You cannot connect to Google Play Store with your gmail account in that specific device. I read forums and ithey say it happene...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent tablet with GPS

posted by fx104elec on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1) Wifi and GPS response are excellent. 2) The size of screen is good enough to use it in chatting and browsing. 3) FM Transmitter is nice option. 4) Able to root the device easily. 5) All installed Arabic and English applications works perfectly. 6) I inst...
    Cons:
    1) No bluetooth. 2) No Compass sensor. 3) Google play market cant accept signing in. ( Actuaally i found that it is a main prob...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections