DX  » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered DIY 3D Ferris Wheel Style Wooden Puzzle Toy - Oyster White
Sort by:
2 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1002 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It´s the London Eye

posted by Palta on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I loved the quality of design and how it works. Maybe some parts has to be glued or they will fall, but it´s really fun to asemble. Amé la calidad de diseño y como funciona. Quizas algunas partes tienen que ser pegadas o se caen, pero realme...
    Cons:
    I was thinking in sort of wheel, and when it arrived i discover that is the London Eye. It´s not a con, but i wasn´t ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's very nice

posted by nikoladd on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's very well done. The material is good density plywood cut with laser. It's an easy puzzle. The guide how to build it is on the back of the box, as shown in the picture. It fits well and looks great! There are spare parts too!
    Cons:
    The solar cell is pretty weak. That is if you really want it to rotate... You still need to glue the solar cell. Also it's a g...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections