DX  » Community » Reviews » 9W 660lm 3-LED White Light Vehicle Working Lamp / Party Hat - Black (DC 10-30V)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Turns night into day, making camping and fishing a breeze – 9W 660lm 3-LED White Light Vehicle Working Lamp / Party Hat - Black (DC 10-30V) Reviews

posted by FatRatDan on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Easy to install & modify its potential uses. I have attached the light to a waterproof switch, and then attached an RCA adaptor, with intention of making the light portable, with the ability of having different power supplies. I have made a detachable mount on the back of my 4wd (which has the power source hard-wired into the car via a 2nd internal switch. I have made other power leads to attach to the RCA adaptor for various 12v power sources (cigarette adaptor, alligator clips & an input for a 12v transformer). The light detaches from my car and can be taking on the boat, or attached the a stand at the camp site and plugged into a power source. Great value, total outlay approx US$50.00 (for light, cables, switches & plugs).
Cons:
Only bought one, maybe should have bought more, (but this was a product test for this item/ website), (read 'other thoughts' section)
Other:
Thought I'd buy one of the cheaper work lights to try before forking out the big money on the bigger & brighter lights. This US$38.00, 660lm light passes with flying colours, I will be buying a bigger & brighter light soon.
Bottomline:
Likes exactly like the ones I see in retail shops, but literally half the price.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections