Sort by:
55 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6435 (64%)
  • 4 Star:3117 (31%)
  • 3 Star:53 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Girls complimented me for this one

posted by montresorri on 05/29/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The design on this beautiful watch is eye catching at first look. The golden elements in the background is a good match against the white. The letter wrist is durable and this watch is easy to rewind and use. This watch stands out compared to others.
    Cons:
    The watch itself isn't very durable. The inner workings on mine made it about one year, before it didn't rewind itself upon us...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    VERY GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY PURCHASE

posted by bongski55 on 05/15/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The watch looks great. Even my co workers at the office commented that it is a "sexy" watch pertaining to the somewhat "naked" look. It is also a hit with the children as they can see the watch mechanical parts moving. The strap also loo...
    Cons:
    Some observed drawbacks: 1. After putting it down overnight I found that the watch no longer works in the morning. This si not ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best watch to buy

posted by DXWouter on 09/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Awesome looking watch, very cool, especially the first few weeks, to stare inside the watch and see everything moving. Ther are a lot of watches from China that've got about the same inner workings, but I think this is the best one, I like the leather band ...
    Cons:
    I had to add another hole because otherwise the band would not fit around my arm, but this is not a big problem. The watch shou...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    At first glance it's a winner! although...

posted by Oz1299 on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The watch is indeed beutiful. even nicer than it looks in the pictures. Light. Comfortable. Price is very OK
    Cons:
    Now pay attention to this : The words on the "TACHYMETRE" on my watch were faded out from the white color. Which was a BIG dis...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing looking stylish watch

posted by DXWouter on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Awesome looking stylish watch. It's really cool to see the golden inner workings, as people around me think as weel, as they're staring at my watch during class. Cool leather ban and good working watch, after two months it still works perfectly.
    Cons:
    The band does not have enough holes to fit a small wrist as mine, so I had to add a hole myself. The watch will only last 1 to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by janpilou on 04/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Style, price, quality... This watch is amazing for less than 20$. Time settings is ok and watch is easy to set. You will have a handsome wrist with it.
    Cons:
    Watch is very thick but it seems to be due to mechanical system. No days nor chronograph but for this price, I'm surprised to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not bad

posted by nikitos1504 on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1) looks beautiful 2) comfortable bracele 3) proof of water works well 4) strong glass 5) no battery 6) cheap
    Cons:
    1) heavy 2) not real leather bracelet 3) The spring for the self winding mechanism doesnt hold that much energy stored, if you ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool looking watch!

posted by kashalvo on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Love this watch. It's really good looking and absolutely works. The leather looks good, especially the mechanism inside. Looks real and legit. Clock goes according to time, and no malfunctions with the time.
    Cons:
    Although it looks good, the leather looks a little fake/cheap and it must be handled with care so it dosen't break. It can look...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome watch must buy!

posted by julienj71 on 02/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This watch is super ridiculously nice! The white face pops and the mechanical parts moving look great too. No battery is awesome! you never have to buy one for this watch! the leather band is nice and supple and is a great colour.
    Cons:
    I wish that the black around the outside didnt have any writing on it but for this price I really cant complain.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    high class optic for small price

posted by Antelios on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Noble and elegant look. Leather strap smells good. Straight and clean seams. Smooth transition between glass an case. Good manufactured. Seems like a several hundred dollars watch.
    Cons:
    -- Misspelling at Tachymeter !! The last 2 letters are changed --> Tachymetre -- If you look closer you can see some bad col...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections