DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Band Self-Winding Mechanical Wrist Watch
Sort by:
21 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5211 (52%)
  • 4 Star:439 (43%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice watch

posted by mollock on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Wow, nice look. Definitely looks more expensive. Interesting to see the inner work. The metal band is not so bad looking.
    Cons:
    The band is maybe a little bit hard to adjust but I am not an expert. They should remove the logo IK Coulouring or they should ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ok

posted by Darkpusher on 12/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice. Good bulid quality. Mechanical are the best. Works well and the design is fine. Trim can be easly edited for your size of hand. Numbers are visible well. Arows can be visible in the dark.
    Cons:
    Non seen yet. Shipping was more than 2 monts. Price was little more than should be. Pacage was little damage. I had to buy new ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Watch light and beautiful

posted by gustavotelesgc on 10/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very beautiful watch with a modern design. Apparent Gears make the watch very beautiful. Encrusted stones in gears like little rubies make the watch looks like expensive ones. Cover glass bottom embellishes the clock. Watch very light although its bracelet...
    Cons:
    Its lightweight construction does not seem to be very robust and resistant, although no damage has been verified on the watch. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Another nice watch

posted by MHDaren on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Beautifully designed. The watch simply looks great. - It feels solid. The weight of the watch is very good. Feels much better than those light ones. - It runs on its own. The watch seems to be able to run accurately even without manual winding. - Till now...
    Cons:
    The quality of the band is not satisfactory. Sometimes my skin can get stuck or some hair are stripped off. The band does not f...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice watch but......

posted by PeekaHill on 06/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A very attractive and impressive looking watch at a remarkable price for it's wow! factor.
    Cons:
    I have the black face model, and since the hands are skeletal (not solid or "filled-in" bars) it makes it very hard to read the...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good wacht but no waterproof

posted by philipedecastro on 05/09/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice watch for daily use. Well worth the money paid for the product. A good price for a stainless steel watch. - Self-winding mechanical, no need of batteries - Works very well - The mechanics look really good and is nice to see its working - The steel ban...
    Cons:
    - Not waterproof - Every morning, after not use the watch in the night, a need to adjust the time, its a little inconvenience -...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good material

posted by juniornitrox on 01/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Its perfect for the price! Well worth the money paid for the product. The watch is beautiful to look at. All the moving parts come together perfectly.
    Cons:
    The steel band seems like regular quality, doesn't seem like it's gonna break any soon.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Quality Watch - for fair price!

posted by roshga on 11/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Self-winding mechanical, no need of batteries, works like a charm and the mechanics look really good. Could really show off to my friends when I showed it to them. the steel band seems like good quality, doesn't seem like it's gonna break any soon. the look...
    Cons:
    When I received the watch one side of the band was disconnected. I needed to plug it back to where it suppose to be and that to...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

posted by accie on 09/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Looks great, really cool to be able to see the movement. As long as you wear it on a daily basis you never have to actually wind it. Keeps time just fine as long as its fully wound. I don't know what the other reviews are talking about the links in the band...
    Cons:
    Looks great, really cool to be able to see the movement. As long as you wear it on a daily basis you never have to actually win...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    one of the best watches I've bought here!

posted by chavareyes2003 on 08/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    An amazing watch because you can see how works inside! it is all stainless steel. It comes in a nice looking box.
    Cons:
    When I bought it it was 25usd!. mine with a good shaking with no movements later (like night) it only lasted like two hours.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections