Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Price is cheap for this quality of watch
- Easy to put on
- Build quality of the watch is very good, but not the chains
- Keeps precise time, I have used and monitored mine ever since it came almost a week ago and I don't see deviations in time.
- I like watching the insides of the watch, how it ticks and the gears turning, be careful not to be hypnotized by it though :P
- Supposedly no batteries required! just keep using it :)
- Tachymetre included! unfortunately I'm a metric person not imperial.
- The chains are low-grade, it is hollow not solid, so the chain feels cheap and very light (the watch itself is heavy, so it is not balanced)
- The second hand movement is discrete (i.e not smooth)
I mentioned the second hand movement, this is due to the gear size and number of ridges, but hey, for this price level of watch, it's acceptable, as long as it keeps precise time!
Oh, and for those wondering, the plate is with all the hour numbers are white, not silver.
Cheap, good. and you don't see see-through watches like this everyday. Get one :)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.