Clay Car Wash Mud - Blue – FF064 Clay Car Wash Mud - Blue Reviews
posted by waterat007 on 03/26/2013
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
Clay Car Wash Mud – Blue Polymer Clay is a Car Detailing Clay that contains a polymer that helps to glide the bar over surfaces more effectively. These polymers also add a layer of surface protection and shine to your finish.
Clay Car Wash Mud – Blue Polymer Clay is safe on all paint, chrome, glass, fibreglass and plastic.
1/5th the price than buying a Branded Car Care Product. Some even use the same Bar.
Is reasonably priced, Does a great job, More smoother than a babies bottom. Would buy again. :-)
- Does not come in a resealable bag.
- Could be better priced for what it is.
- It’s ideal for use before and between regular wax jobs.
- Clay Car Wash Mud - Blue is soft, which makes it easier to mould and form.
- It removes harmful surface contaminants
such as ; paint over spray, tree sap, bug residue, industrial fallout, bird droppings, road grime, brake dust, tyre dust and other stubborn dirt.
- Wash Vehicle before hand.
- Only use half of the bar when you first use it.
- Watch You Tube for correct use, tips and tricks.
- Must be Used with a Cleaner Lube.
- I used a Road Tar and Bug Remover watered down at 2 to 1. And used a spray bottle to keep the surface wet and slippery, as my cleaner lube.
- Store in a zip top bag with some of the lube to keep fresh.
- If you drop it on the ground - Discard (contaminated), but you will still have half a bar left.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.