DX  » Community » Reviews » CUBOT A8809 Android 4.1 Smartphone w/ 4.7" Capacitive Screen, Dual-SIM, Wi-Fi and GPS - White
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good Smartphone without gps

posted by ricardovroma on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -good build -great os -great price - you can update to last 4.1 to resolve camera bug - 3g works in brazil - run gta 3 - can be rooted (isn't easy, but possible)
    Cons:
    - heats up very - when my phone heats up much of a bug on the screen (half of the screen is full of lines) - GPS does not reall...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great smartphone

posted by zellcat on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the performance is great, i had an xperia arc s, same ram but this one have 2 procesors and the experience is better, i dont have any problem with android, very fluid. the front camera is great. display is very blilliant and sensitive. you'll love it. i ...
    Cons:
    after 2 weeks a little dust is under the crystal of display. the audio jack is constantly disconected. back camera software i...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good phone

posted by javillobet on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fast, good touch sensitivity, Android 4.1.1 Two batteries provided. 3G frequencies for Europe and Latin America are supported (and others, but these are the ones I'm interested in). Light, thin, huge screen. Nice camera quality. Battery lasts for a day.
    Cons:
    I haven't been able to root it yet. The battery charges really slow with the provided charger (but I'm using a blackberry charg...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good device

posted by mike7221 on 12/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    1.good build 2.great os 3.great price 4.fast shipping- i paid for normal one and got the device in a week! 5.good service 6.for now the max internet speed i got is 10mbps
    Cons:
    1.the back camera is worse than iphone 3gs 2.my pc for some reason cant recognize the phone when its connected via usb cable 3....
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections