DX  » Community » Reviews » Honest Double-Flame Butane Jet Torch Lighter Keychain (Assorted Color)
Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8517 (85%)
  • 4 Star:153 (15%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good lighter

posted by alex300402 on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works well also in very strong wind. I try it in wind with speed about 100 km/h and it lights with no problems. Lighter works every time when I need it.
    Cons:
    I find nothing, it works well in every situation when I need it. Maybe one one - you can not see the gas level in the lighter, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great lighter!

posted by Gryzor on 09/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -good looks -good quality -works great for cigars -also works for DIY projects as a flame torch -withstands winds - that's the only lighter I take on a beach! -probably have bought 6 or 7 of them by now to give as gifts or for personal use!
    Cons:
    -depending on the colour/finishing you get, the paint may come off. The best I've come by is a black, not smooth finishing whic...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good value for your money

posted by RubBA0 on 09/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Heavy and very well made. Works very well. Mechanism works smoothly. Burners are even and very hot. I burnt my self testing it (stupid i know). It really was much better then i expected i came prefilled with gas so i could start using it immediately.
    Cons:
    Non that i can think of its exactly as described.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Everything I hoped for.

posted by congoman on 08/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I absolutely love this lighter. It feels very robust. It came in a different color than the pictures (red), but I actually like this color over the color in the images on the site. I refilled it one time and this worked very smoothly. The flames are large a...
    Cons:
    Personally I don't like the keychain attachment, since it makes the lighter look a bit cheap. It certainly makes the lighter lo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works! Very cheap and good and excellent quailty

posted by gostorni on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Simple, cheap and works perfect. easy to use and just buy a butane can and you'll have litgher for a long time!
    Cons:
    Nothing that I can remember. The quality is excellent and the shipment was very quick, less than 20 days
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Hot. Cheap. When low on gas, don't assume faulty!

posted by SilentlyScreami on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The dual flame is hot enough for most home/hobby based activities. Lighter arrived with a surprising amount of gas already present, and my model, at least, had a textured, more matte feel to it than the impression given by the photos.
    Cons:
    When the lighter is getting low on gas, the way it lights (or rather doesn't) gives the impression that the lighter was cheap f...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice jet lighter.

posted by Caram on 01/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    nice design almost unbreakable adjustable flame mine came in a wood looking color safetycap works fine can be filled with regular butane gas. - Good buid quality - Strong 2xflame - good egronomic - Metal built - Nice design
    Cons:
    none, it is truly a great value and I have had my personal one without any problems for quite some time.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great buy!

posted by turner247 on 11/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    easy to use , adjustable and good quality manufacturing!product has a nice feel in the hand and a good weight as well. I have bought many lighters over the years but keep comming back to this one!
    Cons:
    none, it is truly a great value and I have had my personal one without any problems for quite some time.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Da Gadget!

posted by boka009 on 02/07/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The lighter itself is a great gadget.No matter if it`s used occasionally or daily you will be pleased.Little bit hard to light cigarettes because it burns the whole tip. But, mostly it`s not ordered from here for lighting up cigarettes... And, YOU CAN adjus...
    Cons:
    YOU CAN`T CHOOSE THE COLOR WHEN YOU ORDER IT! The color coating gets scratched in your pocket so either have a pocket just for ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great torch

posted by Sfyspy on 12/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Good buid quality - Strong 2xflame - good egronomic - Metal built - Nice design
    Cons:
    - Can't see gas level - not so handle in pocket - price can be lower - in often use, too quickly out of gas
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections