DX  » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 1900mAh External Power Battery Back Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - Black
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:715 (71%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:141 (14%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

86% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice gadget!

posted by chokito84 on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Although I don't use it all the time directly, I keep it charged in my backpack for emergencies. It's very helpful when I know I'll be away from an energy outlet for a while.
    Cons:
    It only works for a limited time. Also, it has 4 LEDs that should show the amount of energy left on the device, but when it has...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not good charger

posted by PATRICKBOUCH on 08/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This Rechargeable 1900mAh External Power Battery Back Case for iPhone 4 / 4S - has a good shape and as shown exactly in the description. it came with a good pack as retail pack and well packed without any damage or issue.
    Cons:
    This Rechargeable 1900mAh External Power Battery Back Case for iPhone 4 / 4S - is not charginf as described. the battery is not...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent External Power Battery

posted by Charline29 on 08/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a very good quality of external power battery. Work perfectly with Iphone 4 et 4S. Fast shipping to Europe. Excellent package in the box and good price. The phone slide very easy in the slot connector. This is perfect for my iphone with defective in...
    Cons:
    External battery doesn't charge to 100 % but that keep my phone charge for the rest of the day, without this, my phone is turne...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but could be better

posted by Fr33schky on 07/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good quality of case. Nice touch, black mat rubber feeling. Not too heavy and perfect match to iphone 4s.
    Cons:
    Only charges my iPhone 4s from 2% to 40%. I hope it gets better over some recharging of battery. First charging is a bit dissap...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by buurman15 on 06/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a perfect case, the case fits well and the phone slids easy in the connector of the case. What's also nice is the back of the case if you push the button blue leds will glow and that indicates how much power there is left in the case.
    Cons:
    There is a problem with the case, when you are going to charge it. With your phone inside and you leave the case on (so it wil...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Product correct

posted by Burtelon2 on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    In the case of having a day in which applications are widely used productivity whether heavy gaming or doing very well to extend the autonomy of the phone
    Cons:
    The battery has failed completely charge my iphone4, the cover does not exceed the height of the screen so fall if the phone is...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent protector-mobile charger

posted by koteskote on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Perfect cover mobile loader. Comes highly protected by plastic box (you can see in the photos I uploaded). The phone fits perfectly and protects it very good rear shocks. The material is very good. Charges iPhone up to 70% of its total capacity. It is fully...
    Cons:
    The cover does not exceed the screen so if you get hit in front, can be seriously damaged.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections