DX  » Community » Reviews » Multi-color RGB 180-LED Christmas/Decoration String Lights (18-Meter/220V AC)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Value for money – Multi-color RGB 180-LED Christmas/Decoration String Lights (18-Meter/220V AC) Reviews

posted by slamboy on 04/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
- It functions - Plenty of LEDs - Luminosity is ok - Longer wire length than expected - Control box gives plenty of display modes
Cons:
- LEDs can break loose (but repairable) - Still lights up if a LED fails - Materials used are not top of the bill
Other:
Purchased this item to use for Christmas lighting. Came in a clear plastic bag twirled up like pic #8. I was however amazed at the length when untwisted (I do not know if its 18m, but its long). The LEDs runs over a single wire, so no loop back. The connector is by European standards flimsy. I have used this discontinually, so hard to say how it would perform in stress conditions. After a year, it had just the following issues: - 1 LED failed - 1 LED had wire partially broken off I was able to repair the latter issue by resoldering the wire to the LED
Bottomline:
Value for money, compared to the traditional Christmas lighting.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections