DX  » Community » Reviews » PIR Motion Activated White LED Night Light (4*AA)
Sort by:
19 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8917 (89%)
  • 4 Star:51 (5%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Happy with product

posted by kodaksE on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For this price works perfect battery consumption is also less, I haven't changed the batteries yet. Very convenient movable and can be placed almost anywhere Product quality is fine too
    Cons:
    none really, I haven't dropped it yet. Would be interesting to see what happens then
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Saves on Electricity

posted by EagleRock on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Saves on Electricity. Prevents being 'blinded' by bright light bulbs in the middle of the night. Light fades slowly when there is no movement to give you time to either move or make a safe exit from where you are. Has on 'always on' function for extended us...
    Cons:
    The only minor change that I would suggest is for a longer period before the light starts to fade itself out. Otherwise it is ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good and usefull product

posted by SJurisic on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Discrete light intensity but quite enough to light a room for orientation in space. Small energy consumer. Eye-catching design. It has the ability to attach to the wall but it can stand alone on a horizontal surface. It has sensitive motion sensor.
    Cons:
    Given that uses LEDs maybe it might be better to use the power with two batteries. On the other hand, if you fix it on the wall...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Approved by the wife!

posted by dglumac on 10/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice product - it sits happily in the toilet serving as a night light, and does the job well... The wife no longer fully wakes up when she needs to go in the night. Friends have seen it, and I think I'll need to go buy another one for them.
    Cons:
    It would improve the product if there was a possibility to set the time of the light by seconds - however, with the price here,...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great lantern.

posted by lisichka01 on 08/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Price include shipping is good Built quality Detect range in line with any other similar product or a bit better 10m in front of it 20-30s before it dims down which is good for my use (long enough). Can use standard AA batteries.
    Cons:
    I did not find any cons in this lamp.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very sensitive and useful

posted by weesoh on 07/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is very sensitive. The light turns on almost immediately whenever I stand in front of it at night. Its sensitivity even surpasses those Philips LED lights that come with motion detection. It does not turn on when the surrounding is bright, thus saving...
    Cons:
    It is a bit bulky. I guess the casing was designed for some kind of motion detection alarm originally.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent performance

posted by slobodanc on 04/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works very well. Has a nice motion sensor and good timer setting for how long it stays on. My 4 year old kid actually takes it with him in the middle of the night when going to bathroom. I use the worst old worn out NiMH AA cells and it still works never r...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fine

posted by Criggie on 10/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It lights up at night when motion is detected. There is a brightness sensor which stops it activating during the day.
    Cons:
    Probably overpriced for what it is. Light output is not fantastic, but that's probably OK because you're not after a floodlight.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by bogaa on 07/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Good reliable automatic light - Bright enough to light up a couple of square meters. - Year long battery life (generic alcaline batteries) - Quite rugged. Survived falling from 2.5m height.
    Cons:
    - May be not a very fashionable design.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This batch is very well-built and robust

posted by dexuser on 07/11/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - If you are looking for a motion-activated LED light that can use 4 AA batteries, this is it - Build quality is excellent - no faults whatsoever - It works reliably - It uses just one single LED bulb, which is good for the battery life - Battery life is ve...
    Cons:
    None in my case
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections