DX  » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack Splitter Y-Cable
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:335 (33%)
  • 4 Star:477 (47%)
  • 3 Star:132 (13%)
  • 2 Star:71 (7%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

93% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent for travelling couples

posted by patodox on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works great, the audio loss by splitting the signal is minimal, and the quality is not affected. With my girlfriend we have tested with 3 headphones (in combinations of 2, of course) in 2 different devices, an ultrabook and a android ICS tablet. No differen...
    Cons:
    The quality of the cables could be better, except that, none comes to my mind at this time.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fine. :)

posted by KilleRoyNL on 09/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Allows to share audio comfortably with two headphones, easy in use.
    Cons:
    Cable is reaaally short. Ordered a 3.5mm extension cable to compensate because I'm mainly going to be using this with my TV whe...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not good enough

posted by ofesh on 01/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it is relatively cheap very easy to use it is very flexible and allows good angles with your earphones very usefull when hearing the same music with a friend with the same mp player.
    Cons:
    It is just not good enough, the sound quality is worsen when using the splitter. sometimes there is a complete loss of sound wh...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Average

posted by OricAtmos48K on 01/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very cheap, - delivered in 20 days from order - I ordered 2, both of them are working on iphone, ipad, ipod ...
    Cons:
    - Poor build quality, especially the rubber parts feel like breaking any moment. Order with backup, have some in hand in case t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AWESOME

posted by gabrielsubtil on 11/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -cheap -durable(carefully used) -easy to use -fits perfectly with an ipod -works with ipods -friends loved it -works with two diffrent headphones -sound quality is not bad -looks good -feels good -price is unbelievable -Barato -Duráveis (usada c...
    Cons:
    -easily to tear (but it's worth it what you are paying for) -Facilidade de rasgar (mas vale a pena o que você está pagando)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Jealousy item

posted by bpoon on 08/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -cheap -durable -easy to use -fits perfectly with an ipod -works with ipods -friends loved it -works with two diffrent headphones -sound quality is not bad -looks good -feels good -price is unbelievable
    Cons:
    -easily to tear -sound may be messed up when in different angles of the headphones being pulled -sound is terribad sometimes -s...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Quality

posted by vwanrooij on 05/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This Audio Jack Splitter is great. It is very usefull when you would like to listen the same music with one mp3/mp4 with your friends. Best Pros: -There's NO sound difference between listening with or whitout Splitter. -Very flexible.
    Cons:
    For as long as I used this thing now, I didn't recognise any Cons. If its broken down after some use, you don't have to worry b...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Cable - if you need on But expensive

posted by prateek4 on 04/06/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its useful if you need one. combining two inputs in one or spliting one output for two - e.g. two speperate headphones. Quality is ok .. This one may not be glod plated but copper plated i think.
    Cons:
    A bit expensive should cost less than a dollar half a dollar may be but close to 2 dollars its expensive
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Deal!!!

posted by JakobThams on 04/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It just works well!! I live on a boarding school and have used for many things. - They are cheap - They work just fine with all pc`s. - It is small! - The Build Quality is okay. - they looks pretty good. - From affare it looks like a Apple product. ...
    Cons:
    - i dont think it´s real gold but it wooks just fine anyway. - The Build Quality could be better but mine is still intact. - ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by busypimp on 03/19/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -good price -i needed it for the longest time and now i have it! -even with a laptop you can have some crazy surround sound with this thing -sturdy
    Cons:
    -its a little hard to plug in the headphone jacks into it in the beginning -in the middle (where the two jacks split) there is...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections