DX  » Community » Reviews » Romisen RC-B12 Cree Q2-WC + 2-LED UV 2-Mode 230-Lumen LED Flashlight - Black (1*18650/2*CR123A)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Excellent Quality & Extremely Bright!!!! – Romisen RC-B12 Cree Q2-WC + 2-LED UV 2-Mode 230-Lumen LED Flashlight - Black (1*18650/2*CR123A) Reviews

posted by Timelord1 on 11/12/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Well the pros for this product really speak for itself when you first put the batteries in.
This is extremely well constructed as all the treads on this lamp are really smooth.
The rubber O-rings fit snugly into the torch when tightened and there is no abration when you tighten it all up, (unlike similar lamps non Romisen) I use this on my rifle for hunting rabbits and it works a treat.
The beam is very well concentrated and focused on what you point it at, so when you get the rabbit in your sight you can see it clearly in your scope.
I can clearly see the rabbits right out to 100+ yards which is all I need for my shooting requirements. The UV part in the lamp has no purpose for me but I suppose you could check you money with it to look for fraudulent notes lol. ForI need it for................
Cons:
None really except maybe make a model with no UV built in it. Basically you press the button and the white flood light lights, release it and press again to activate the UV LED. This does not bother me but it may bother some.......
Other:
Bottomline:
Excellent value for the money payed, I've use gun lamps that cost up to £200 and still not perform as good as this little gem!
Buy one!!!!!!!!!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections