DX  » Community » Reviews » 12W 2.4A USB Charger Power Adapter for Ipad MINI - White (AC 100~240V / EU Plug)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:171 (17%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    loving it

posted by camerlingoa on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    hi i was looking for a decent charger for ipad 3 and then i found this one i bought this to have a 2nd charger for my ipad 3 it just perfect because now i got 2 places to charge it. i sense it charges even faster than the original. i now use it for my iphon...
    Cons:
    apart from being cheap :-) no cons
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A cheap good looking charger

posted by annihilare on 10/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It looks like stock Apple charger, the chasis quality it's excellent. It power devices that require a lot of power without problems.
    Cons:
    It increases charging time of mobile phones, and malfunction in the touch screen (it stops working) of one of My phones while c...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product!

posted by DaytonaV2 on 09/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good charger. is a little bit faster than the original apple one. you can charge any device with it! The internals aren't as bad as some other ones on here! it gives 2.4 amps so it can be used on many things! it is approx 20 mins faster in charging
    Cons:
    makes a small sound when charging the device so at night it can be a bit annoying.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not only fro iPad

posted by Zanga2 on 08/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - I bough this not to use it with an iPad but for other devices like Android phone, and portable high capacity battery. It charges them faster than standard chargers. It also works with a portable radio that also uses a USB port to charge. - It does not mak...
    Cons:
    - I could not find any.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Charger faster

posted by CarlosTSG on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I'm happy with this charger, because having a voltage higher than the original (5w in iphone) and (10w in ipad) this to be 12 is reduced a little load time. MEGA Not fast, but if you gain a little time and that is appreciated.
    Cons:
    Nothing bad to stand out. If you look to bringing the iPad and you'll notice the difference, except for the 2W that has more.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value and works as advertised

posted by fiechterjm on 06/30/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The "12W 2.4A USB Charger Power Adapter for iPad Mini - White" is a great accessory, particularly when you have several devices with different plugs, and you don't want to lug many different adapters. Does what it has to do at a great price. And a...
    Cons:
    None, except that I'm missing a US-Plug & UK-Plug for the interchangeable Power-Connector (would even pay some extra for th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections