DX  » Community » Reviews » Golden Plated 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Connection Flat Cable - Red (90cm)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sturdier than it looks, but short.

posted by btfx on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The contacts are very good, they haven't worn out locally like many of the cheapo cable contacts that I've bought and used. The flex resin also does a good job, none of these have failed for me, and flex near the jack seems to be the most common failure poi...
    Cons:
    Just not long enough for a headphone cable. Fine when sitting down with a laptop, but moving around in your workspace is limite...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product

posted by borrego22 on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well, there is not a lot to say, this cable works really good for me, although I am not a huge fan of sound and I would not be capable of offering a review based on the quality that this product delivers. I love it because of the colors available, really in...
    Cons:
    None at all. Just would be nice to have the orders delivered quicker, although for being free delivery I cannot argue, and its ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by whisk3r on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This cable looks awesome ! The red is nice the cable is not thick, it looks awesome ! I'd buy one again, it's so slick ! Looks like the one from Beats headphones.
    Cons:
    No con here, Golden Plated 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Connection Flat Cable - Red (90cm) is awesome !!!! Just buy it
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product and price

posted by Eric1987 on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great quaility and design. I connected to my car stereo to listen to my iphone and it worked well. The red color fits great with my car's interior design and the tape format it's very good to pass the cable thru very tiny holes.
    Cons:
    The material that is made of seems very fragile, so if you used it every day try no to move from one side to another since it s...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice cable

posted by tenis_viejos on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The look is sleek, the cable sounds good. Se ve bien, el cable suena bien.
    Cons:
    Looks kinda weak when you start using it frequently. It's kinda too short too. Parece un poco débil cuando empiezas a us...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Quality for the Price!

posted by garfieldp on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - gold plated does not scratch off - flat wire is nice and bendy, yet also strong - no connection problems when connecting to any input - good length for in the car or at home, not incredibly long
    Cons:
    - none that I can think of
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice product

posted by neobusa on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    nice quality. great design works well. I needed one to connect to my aux post in the car so i can use my iphone to listen to my tunes. Worked well. color red suits my car's leather interiors. Perfect match. I needed this design of wire specifically (the tap...
    Cons:
    none that i can think of. For paying so low, one cant be too picky. Having said that this item is really not bad at all.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections