DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire SK6-3W Cree XP-E R5 345lm 1-Mode White Light Zooming Flashlight - Black (1 x 14500)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small but effective

posted by dxat1150 on 04/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small size but still it delivers enough light. Fits in the pocket. It is designed for 3V 14500 batteries but gives almost the same light with AA batteries. The zoom makes it possible to narrow your search and for example use it to point out objects.
    Cons:
    You might need to tighten the screws to the clip so it dont fall off but once that is done there is no cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ultra bright torch, really small

posted by thalesepalmeida on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is an incredibly bright torch, and really small, works with both 14500 Lithium battery and conventional AA batteries, a lot brighter with the lithium one obviously, certainly over 300lm. The zooming is good, a little loose, but stays still for hand use...
    Cons:
    no cons, its more than I expected.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good flashlight with some quality issues

posted by akron2003 on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent illumination for a small lantern. its size allows to carry it around in your pocket. Zoom action can be a plus if you need to light a specific location.
    Cons:
    My unit came with some problems in the zoom. it stucks frecuently and I needed to apply some extra force to move the element. B...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lives up to 345LM

posted by 45wheelgun on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This torch is an Excellent value. Incredibly bright using a 14500. It seems to get reasonable life using the 14500. Well made and sturdy. The reverse Clicky switch has a positive and tactile feel. The Strong removable clip. Holster is pretty cool, I kee...
    Cons:
    No "real" issues what so ever. It is a bit larger than I prefer for pocket carry, but with the included holster this...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections