DX  » Community » Reviews » IP67 Waterproof USB 2.0 CMOS 6-LED Snake Camera Endoscope (7m)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good camera for the price

posted by vipahhh on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * Long cable * LED power adjustment is on the USB plug so that you can have the possibility of using all the cable length to examine things. * Small camera head * A small 90 degree mirror is included
    Cons:
    Camera quality is a bit bad. Not very high resolution.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    tested and works fine on Linux

posted by kiwibum on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a great little camera, the end is tiny at 7mm diameter which is only about 3mm larger than the cable. The LEDs are bright and easily adjusted in brightness by the small wheel on the plug. Works perfectly on Linux since it's a UVC standard device, ju...
    Cons:
    Had to get the 7m model as the 10m one was sold out. Can always add a USB extension cable to give a bit more length if needed.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good price quality ratio

posted by polyoot on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It shipped in a timely manner. It arrived in good condition. I installed it and had a little difficulty getting it to work, but then it just started working. After that, I used it with my laptop and it installed first time with no problems. It may be that i...
    Cons:
    There is another one that is similar that has a longer cable and is a little cheaper, but that really isn't a con, it is just a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections