Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Good quality
- Ease of Use
- Just plug it in and it "works"
- Worked on, (vista 64bit & Win7 64 bit )Laptop, and Nokia N82 cellphone.
- Tested on: 2008 Volvo XC70 D5.
- Tested on: 2006 Grand Vitara 1,9DDIS.
- Tested on: 2007 Opel Vectra 1.9 Diesel.
- OK Range.
Reads 11-20 gauges on those vehicles, fault codes.
Software that I've tried and that works with it:
OBDScope (free symbian OBDII program)
- Really, non that I can think of.
-Well, there could be a light, to show that it's powered on and working. But that's all I can think of.
- One of the best products I've bought at DealExtreme.
- Great value for money
- Just plug in, and pair with 0000 and it's working, Now you can read fault codes, and lot's of other engine\vehicle data from your phone, PC, or laptop..
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.