DX  » Community » Reviews » MKBSN8-001 Mini 2.1-Channel Bluetooth v3.0 Speaker w/ Microphone / TF - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 5
Some interesting facts. – MKBSN8-001 Mini 2.1-Channel Bluetooth v3.0 Speaker w/ Microphone / TF - Black Reviews

posted by Stian2405 on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Obviously we have to start with the bluetooth. The bluetooth is really well made in this one. Good range and easy to connect. The quality is superb! The sound is really good. Strange thing is that it doesn't like to go high in volume with the high notes. The bass is really good.
Cons:
*The discant is not very good. *i do not understand why you need a cardreader when there's no screen. It's impossible to get to a good song if you have 100+ songs on it. *You cannot listen to music while charging!!! It makes a real loud humming.
Other:
it should have turned of after a while by itself. It is really fun to hide it around the classroom and play music so other students get blamed. :3
Bottomline:
It's really good for it's price! I love it! It's better than those i can find home here. And it's cheap.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections