Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Very solid: copies a good design and is made from good materials.
- Red/Green dot bright enough for sunny days.
- Easy to mount
- Extra batteries are easy to find and replace.
- Solid adjustement sistem
- The mounting screw is a bit short. I replaced it with a longer one just in case.
- Has some minor parallax issues near the borders.
I use it in a 12 gauge Pump Shotgun (Hatsan Aimguard). I had to open and disassemble the battery compartment and tighten the screws inside. After that I shot 25 birdshot rounds without any problem. At 30 yards I could shoot much faster than with the traditional bead sight.
It is perfect por airsoft guns or other short range weapon or toy.
With a bit of work it can be used on firearms, altough I would only recommend it for short range guns due to the parallax issues (for less than 100 meters it should be accurate enough).
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.