DX  » Community » Reviews » G001 Red/Green Dot Sight Rifle Scope with Hex Wrench (1 x CR1632)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
great and sturdy red dot sight – G001 Red/Green Dot Sight Rifle Scope with Hex Wrench (1 x CR1632) Reviews

posted by 5tavros on 02/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
- Very solid: copies a good design and is made from good materials. - Red/Green dot bright enough for sunny days. - Easy to mount - Extra batteries are easy to find and replace. - Solid adjustement sistem
Cons:
- The mounting screw is a bit short. I replaced it with a longer one just in case. - Has some minor parallax issues near the borders.
Other:
I use it in a 12 gauge Pump Shotgun (Hatsan Aimguard). I had to open and disassemble the battery compartment and tighten the screws inside. After that I shot 25 birdshot rounds without any problem. At 30 yards I could shoot much faster than with the traditional bead sight.
Bottomline:
It is perfect por airsoft guns or other short range weapon or toy. With a bit of work it can be used on firearms, altough I would only recommend it for short range guns due to the parallax issues (for less than 100 meters it should be accurate enough).

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections