View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Type R Car Air Condioner Vent Drink Holder – TYPE R Car Air Condition Vent Drink Holder - Black Reviews

posted by Savvyshopr on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Great little drink holders Look nice Easy to fix onto the air-conditioning vents Drink keeps cool when you have the air-conditioning on
Cons:
Holder is only good for cans or really small bottles. Standard 600ml water bottles or buddy bottles will not fit in the holder. Also, I found them a little fiddly to remove but once I worked out how, it wasn't too hard
Other:
Would be great if they could make this a little bigger to at least fit the buddy bottles or bottles with larger bottom like the slightly bigger water bottles as I mainly drink water
Bottomline:
This is a great product for the money. It is very easy to fit to the air-conditioning vents and it looks nice and will keep drinks cool as well when the air-conditioning is turned on to cool. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. This item would be great to give as a gift to someone who does not have any drink holders in their car and it is a very good price for a good quality easy to use item.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections