DX  » Community » Reviews » 1/4" 3/8" 5/8" Spigot Adapter Screw for Camera / Flash Trigger / Mount / Light Stand / Tripod
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Spigot Adapter, good quality

posted by Mattara on 02/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Seems to be the right size. The screw can be unscrewed and used elesewhere isf needed. Not needed here, but possible anyhow. The screw is definately of the correct size, fits to my cameras.
    Cons:
    none. Of course the price could be somewhat lower, this is not the most complicated item available.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A MUST TO ANY ADVANCED PHOTO HOBBYST

posted by hahoarg on 10/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Whoever is a photography advanced hobbyst that goes out in the field with a tripod will have need of this sometime or other. Manufacturers of tripods and monopods usually supply this from other manufacturers at such inflated prices that photo amateurs cur...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well built adapter

posted by tazsunny on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The Adapter are solid and very well built. The part are shine and clean. There are not sharp edges and there are rounded all over which made it comfortable to handle. Its is easy to screw in. Its strong even in heavy load on top.
    Cons:
    The adapter don't come in flat black as it does not match my device. The part is a bit slim for its application and there are n...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of those things you need

posted by tildantore on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This little versatile 'thingy' is just one those things you need in your tool box. When you suddenly need it and don't have it, my guess is you'll be cursing and regretting not putting in an order for it.
    Cons:
    None I can think of as of now
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You need one... or two !

posted by Laurent94 on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This little 100% metal thing can save your butt ! It can help you out of any situation in the studio when you're trying to attach equipment that's not meant to go together in the first place. It gives you all combinations possible. A real must-have in the ...
    Cons:
    Let me see... the price maybe? I think $3,50 is a bit high for such a simple item.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections