DX  » Community » Reviews » Rii MINI R900 2.4GHz Wireless Air Mouse Presenter for MK802 II / Tablet PC / Android Player - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Presenters take note! – Rii MINI R900 2.4GHz Wireless Air Mouse Presenter for MK802 II / Tablet PC / Android Player - Black Reviews

posted by walternate on 06/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
- navigation buttons - laser pointer - wireless mouse - scroll function - back/escape, options, left click, right click - mouse cursor on/off - great functionality in an ergonomic form
Cons:
- wireless mouse takes some time to get used to
Other:
Would be great to see this device without the need of it's own usb dongle and integrated with most laptops' bluetooth connectivity.
Bottomline:
If you are a a regular presenter (powerpoint, keynote, etc), you MUST get a device like this. This device combines mouse, laser pointer, and other useful buttons (scroll, volume up/down, enter, esc, options, up/down/left/right, cursor on/off, left/right click). The cursor on/off button is particularly useful when presenting, all buttons remain active but the cursor is deactivated. I have also used this with a PS3 and Xbox, works great too. This is one of the best presenting devices available. If you are in a hurry to get a device like this, I'd say it's almost worth it to pay for the premium shipping. I will be buying a few more of these for my colleagues.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections