DX  » Community » Reviews » PIPO S1 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.1 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / Camera / HDMI - Black
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:504 (50%)
  • 4 Star:504 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tablet

posted by Petrosd on 11/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    price is cheap. a very good tablet for general use. Build quality is good. comes with the Android OS 4.1, Has Multi-Language support
    Cons:
    the power adaptor stop working after 2 months, The power adapter blowed up with a very ugly and alarming sound. You should defi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best buy tablet

posted by kmarios on 11/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bought it during the %50USD Xmas -super cheap. Installed XBMC and very happy with it. Plays perfect every video file I tried (1080p) and 3D. It is connect to my 3d tv with hdmi and it is also used as a media player. You would also need a lan adaptor if loo...
    Cons:
    The power adapter blowed up with a very ugly and alarming sound. You should definitely invest in a better one than the supplied...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great poroduct for this price

posted by avrikv on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Working great, Build quality is good. comes with the Android OS 4.1, Has Multi-Languege support. Connected to my TV with HDMI port Works Greate, the screen then being used as a mouse pad. After fully charged can be used over 4 hours flouently.
    Cons:
    The Battary meeter for charging is not accurate, its takes approxemently 5 hours for full charged. The charger that came with i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best buy for its money

posted by RRRobert on 03/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Much cheaper than more well-known 'budget tablets' brands like Yarvik, Archos, etc. - Fairly good building quality for its price. - Comes with Android 4.1.1 (Jellybean), where most competitors leave you stuck with ICS, Honeycomb or even Gingerbread. - pro...
    Cons:
    - only supplied with USA power plug, luckily this plug has a power2usb cord, so an alternative plug is easily found (DX sells l...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the best tabets in this price range

posted by ajithkategar on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Best price to performance ratio - Good processing speed, can handle most applications with ease - No problem playing HD videos or demanding games. - Access to Google app store with lots of free stuff. - Very responsive screen
    Cons:
    - Screen resolution, but you will get over it! - No European charger provided, had to use USB - Speakers, very weak, thought I ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Value for money tablet

posted by diplocentrus on 02/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Bought it during the -50USD Xmas action so the price was super cheap and compared to the price that tablet are sold in my country it almost a steal. - Plays smooth every video file I tried (720 nad 1080p) - Has a hdmi exit so it can be used as a media p...
    Cons:
    - Speaker is very weak. Consider using it only with earphones. - Power source supplied is of very low quality so you have to co...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Tablet I guess

posted by sukoa on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Ok, price is cheap for what tablets cost in my country. Good quality, it is very fast, the games just flow pretty good. Running apps also ok, camera is 2 mega pixels, not so good, but decent pictures (only one front camera). I like to rotate the tablet to c...
    Cons:
    Where do I start? The material is plastic... yes and its sounds cheap. The screen is not super cool, and you cannot go any furt...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    More for less

posted by sleevezipper on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Great tablet considering what you pay for it. I checked some sites first and this one came out best. I can see why: it's cheap but has pretty good specs. Build quality is what you would expect: plastic but not flimsy built.
    Cons:
    Screen could be better. But really... could it? For this kind of money? The adapter supplied was not a european one but UK prob...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections