DX  » Community » Reviews » PIPO S1 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.1 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / Camera / HDMI - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Good Tablet I guess – PIPO S1 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.1 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / Camera / HDMI - Black Reviews

posted by sukoa on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Ok, price is cheap for what tablets cost in my country. Good quality, it is very fast, the games just flow pretty good. Running apps also ok, camera is 2 mega pixels, not so good, but decent pictures (only one front camera). I like to rotate the tablet to change positions of the screen. The battery duration is very good and the screen is very responsive.
Cons:
Where do I start? The material is plastic... yes and its sounds cheap. The screen is not super cool, and you cannot go any further with the brightness. The speaker sucks. I didn't have the chance yet to test the HDMI port. Mine came with a broken power source, so I can only charge it on other computer and it takes for ever to re-charge, however DX offer me a 5 usd credit.
Other:
It's my first tablet and I guess that there may be a way to upload a new firmware to root it and have better features on it.
Bottomline:
I guess I'll buy one more for family or my girlfriend, I just bought it for testing apps.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections