DX  » Community » Reviews » 5mm Neodymium Magnet Sphere DIY Puzzle Set - Black (216 PCS)
Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:448 (44%)
  • 4 Star:448 (44%)
  • 3 Star:61 (6%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:61 (6%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

94% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome toy for the whole family

posted by bikegigant on 07/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's sticks very well. It is a good toy to play with your imagination. It's fun for the whole family. Kids are playing with those magnets every day, trying to win a competition of the best project. They even try to do things on the magnetic board or on oth...
    Cons:
    I bought just one set of Neodymium magnets and it's seems that even 216 pcs not enough to make something big and beautiful. One...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice to Play With Awful Taste

posted by mikeph78 on 07/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The Magnets are great, they are very strong. They are very small and you can assemble them in any form you can imagine
    Cons:
    They have a bitter taste but I guess it is to avoid people from putting them in their mouth... It would be good to know if the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun and addictive.

posted by ornotermes on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Perfect to keep your self busy. Fun and addictive. Looks nice on your desktop/table. They have a nice weight to them.
    Cons:
    Can be dangerous if swallowed, but that applies to all magnets (NEVER put magnets in your mouth). Slightly bigger than 5mm (the...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I love magnets anyway

posted by DRAYUG on 04/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very powerful attraction Perfectly spherical and of the same size. Provided me hours of fun while looking for how to make a perfect cube... Rubber black paint is really efficient for spheres to stick on each other.
    Cons:
    Rubber paint providing black color may get away by scrathing balls on each other.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Enjoyable

posted by titaniumxl on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I am not talented but people with good imagination will like it better.
    Cons:
    "kristiankolev" is right. It leaves a very bad taste on your hands. It is impossible to play with them long time. BUT...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Toy, Bad Taste

posted by drftc on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Strong magnets. Cool forms can be make. Very interesting to learn how to deal with poles.
    Cons:
    The horrible taste that impregnates the hand. Unnoticed, the first time I used I was eating. Doesn't seem to be toxic, but I ne...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very fun but seem toxic

posted by doumlaberge on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very fun, can make different shape, strong magnets, really addictive!!! I could lift heavy things with the magnets!!!
    Cons:
    Must use glove or the residue on your hand is really dirty and annoying. I think it's a nickel coating witch can be toxic. Food...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Produto muito bom

posted by rodriformigaa on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Produto muito bom, com imãs bem fortes, posso fazer inúmeras estruturas e a mesma continua firme. Com certeza comprarei novamente. o produto chegou sem violações e levou menos de um mês desde a compra até a entrega, e 60% deste...
    Cons:
    Algumas bolinhas estão soltando a tinta(mesmo que levemente). O valor poderia ser mais acessível.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Recomendable product

posted by mourea on 03/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is a very entertaining game. It encourages imagination and creativity. It also serves as a magnet, a single ball can hold several roles in the refrigerator. They are very strong magnets. Its price is good.
    Cons:
    It leaves a bitter taste awful in hands. It's not recommended for small children, who can put the spheres in their mouth or nos...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Strong, shiny, good quality magnets

posted by DaSpider on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good quality, not so expensive, fun to play.
    Cons:
    After handling the product for a while, the metallic shining ink gets dimmed, didn’t try cleaning, but seems to be prone to oxi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections