DX  » Community » Reviews » AMPE A10 10.1" Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 Quad Core Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / Camera - Metal Grey
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
a good tablet for thet price – AMPE A10 10.1" Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 Quad Core Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / Camera - Metal Grey Reviews

posted by foeluu89 on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
fast tablet,nice screen,good looking,i can play need for speed most wanted on it so its good enough. multi tasking and web browsing go very smooth,
Cons:
i got it with a kind of an bug or something. battery life is going weird, and the speaker is not very loud. its take a while when its full loaded to i think more than 5 hour. when its full loaded u can play around 4 5 hours or more (games less than 4)
Other:
if the accu was better and faster 100% full i would be 100% and the speaker would be louder and better. i would be very happy with this tablet. its was almost a perfect tablet for this price. i think if u are looking for a smooth tablet and if u can life with the battery life u should buy this one.
Bottomline:
if i need to give a score from 1 to 10 i give a 7 :) its a good tablet for this price

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections