DX  » Community » Reviews » 8-Pin Lightning Male to USB Male Charging & Data Cable for Iphone 5 - Yellow (96cm)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
A very good cable that does what it should for a cheap price – 8-Pin Lightning Male to USB Male Charging & Data Cable for iPhone 5 - Blue (96cm) Reviews

posted by yuggen on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
This cable is a lot like Apples original if not better. There is nothing better than when the cable is both cheap and effective. I lose cables all the time so I will buy a big box next time. That it is colored (Yellow) is better becuse then I see it and is pretty tough actually.
Cons:
There's actually not much bad to say about this power cord as it is doing its job very well. Could have been a bit longer but it's must be other products that are longer so no need to complain.
Other:
I ordered a bunch of stuff at the same time so it was a plus that the power cord came together in one package. Then maybe shipping to europe could have gone a bit faster but it's not much to complain about.
Bottomline:
Anyway, this power cord is a very good and cheap cord does its job and does not get better than that. The price is good and not possible to complain about when it already is relatively cheap.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections