DX  » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-522 Cree XM-L T6 1000lm 3-Mode White Light Headlamp - Black + Silver (2 x 18650)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:606 (60%)
  • 4 Star:303 (30%)
  • 3 Star:101 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic product

posted by Klings on 01/16/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Verys strong light. Easy to use. Will buy al ot of these as presents. Great value for the low price. Looks very expensive and proffesional, and seem to be of high quality. Very nice gift box, and the items inside were neately fitted with foam. Impressed.
    Cons:
    None really. Noticed it had US plug for the charger, but as it can handle both 110/220V i have purchased an adaptor for this, s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice headlamp

posted by alspua on 11/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright LED. So bright, that in most of cases I need to switch to lower light mode. Light distance is about 100 meters. Batteries and power adapter included.
    Cons:
    I am using it for lighting in night rollerblading. After one of falls I broke lamp holder. But that's should not be a big probl...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant for the price

posted by mmmfergus on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really bright, no idea on the lumens, but then again neither to they, the box, literature and description on DX all say different things. Batteries are decent and keep it on full brightness for over 2 hours. Light is well constructed and solid
    Cons:
    Battery compartment is not the best. Has a rubber cover but not a tight seal and I wouldnt trust in the rain. It doesnt hold ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SingFire headlamp review

posted by matzdx on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The camera is very well built with straps strong enough to hold the camera itself on the head without without any play. Having the batteries included and not having to buy an extra pair is definitely a plus. Also, a good feature is having a red LED light on...
    Cons:
    It might be a case with my shipment only but one of the batteries was slightly crimped - looks it was pressed with an oval obje...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent product

posted by Jimppe1 on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fits very well over my head. Very comfortable. Light is very bright, not 1000lm but close to 350lm. Bright enough for most use. U can definitely run with it in a dark forest for example.
    Cons:
    Glass lens was a bit loose. But this was a easy fix. I used a small o-ring under the reflector. But can be fixed with small dro...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic Headlamp

posted by JOHN954 on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright. Two 18650 batteries included. Charger included. Charger light turns from red to green when done. Don't have to remove the batteries to charge! Three modes, high, low, strobe. Very solid on/off button. Well packaged in a beautiful box.
    Cons:
    Charge connector could be a little better, it's not a real solid connection, but it works well enough.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright Light + Charger + Batteries

posted by PolarFC on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Bright light, not really 1000 lumens, the package says 350 lumens on the side. Especially nice that it includes two 2400 mAh batteries and the charger. I needed a bright light for working without one more hand to hold a flashlight.
    Cons:
    Bright but not really 1000 lumens. The front of package and info sheet says 1000 lumens. The side of the box says 350 lumens ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Didn't work when installed batteries

posted by stixx on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    lite weight, strap is constructed well, The headlamp rotates almost 180 degrees. Smooth reflector for long distance throw. Batteries rate at a smooth 3.8v. Can't give run time cause it doesn't work. Nice box that it came in and was packed nicely.
    Cons:
    Well first off, my is defective, Im thinking the PCB might have some issues. That or the spiral cord has a short in it.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    practice!!!

posted by lirolarc on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    gives good light and good quality of materials, use it to run and not heavy, the batteries hold up well my runs over two hours and can be loaded directly without removing them from your site, a good fit to the head and nothing moves
    Cons:
    you sell as having 1000lm, but puts the box 350lm. not those who truly is that I have to compare it, if given 350lm, 1000lm for...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice lamp

posted by MACKIEYU on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice quality ...straps are ok...plastic also...it comes with two 18650 batteryes inside...and with cahrger...charger dont have adapter for EU but its ok you can find it hear on DX for nice price.. Led have nice soft brightness and everything is like it show...
    Cons:
    Nothing at the mometn...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections