DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless Dual Vibration Game Controller for PC / PS2 / PS3 - Black (2 x AAA)
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7110 (71%)
  • 4 Star:213 (21%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:71 (7%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

93% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worthy controller

posted by allexedge on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    1. Price. Pretty cheap for such a convenient wireless gamepad. 2. Quality. Does not have seams, does not squeak even when buttons are being pressed intensively, does not have a specific smell of cheap plastic. 3. Windows 7 recognized device immediately afte...
    Cons:
    D-Pad buttons are slightly harded to press than I expected.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    pretty good

posted by ansdor on 09/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The product is different from the one advertised in this page, but it turns out to be better than the advertised. The advertised product uses 2xAAA bateries and doesn't come with them. The one that arrived uses a cell phone battery (a nokia model I think, ...
    Cons:
    The charging indicator seems broken, or it takes a very long time to fully charge. On the day it arrived, I let it charge for l...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good acquisition

posted by brnknight on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The buttons are working great. It is a perfect copy of the original. You can use on ps1, ps2, ps3 and PC.
    Cons:
    It is necessary to use cells that does NOT come with the product. Uses a considerable amount of cells, lasting a short time, ma...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good controller

posted by Aladorn on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it is a very good controller-- easy to use-- i really like it...I am using it with my PC and works fine....... i will buy it to me.. I will buy this control to my nephews so they play on their computer your favorite games
    Cons:
    none.... I didn't find any cons.....I have not tested how long the batteries last..........
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    VERY GOOD ITEM

posted by TONIOBOARD on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This 2.4GHz Wireless Dual Vibration Game Controller for PC / PS2 / PS3 is the best sony similar controller, works fine and the batteries last a lot, is very economical. In PC woks fine for all games and systems, tested in win 8 and worked fine too. there's ...
    Cons:
    No cons. Visual is very nice and looks like sony, only the weight is light...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by GabMarchetti on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good looking, good built quality. It's a "SONY" dualshock 2 except that it's not SONY hahahaha (and it's very cheaper). It vibrates properly, it doesn't need too much battery (they are weak and lasted for, at least, 3 hours of direct playing). Ver...
    Cons:
    In some games it keeps connecting and disconnecting (10 to 12 times). After that, it worked. No other cons. Just buy them.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Overall good, but...

posted by bob147 on 04/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The design is like the original controllers and the plastic quality is good for the price. The PCBs Inside are made with modern material, SMD components and well assembled. The analog sticks are much better than on other cheap Wireless gamepads for PS2. The...
    Cons:
    The main problem with this device, is that the PS2 sems to randomly lose connection with the receiver for a fraction of second,...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product!!!

posted by ROANFEPI on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    worked perfectly and met all my needs, great to play and not have wires getting in the way, also has a great range!! works perfectly well as other wireless only .. better! I am very satisfied with my purchase! delivery was still free! works on ps1, ps2, ps3...
    Cons:
    I saw no problem.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sorta Works

posted by Tacomagic on 04/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Inexpensive wireless controller that works well enough. Buttons are very similar to Sony OEM controllers, a little more stiff, but very close. Battery life is very good, 40+ hours on a pair of AAA.
    Cons:
    Seems these are somewhat incompatible with PS2. The first one I received would lose connection to the PS2 for a split second e...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent!

posted by tecnofagia on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very good material, the plastic is very similar to the original one; - It's very easy of use: you just plug and start using! - I have 2 controllers, to choose Player 1 and Player 2 is absolute simple: the first powered on controller will be Player 1. - Vi...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections