Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- it works :-)
- streams the audio signal from any device with an audo jack plug to my wireless Bluetooth headphones;
- automatically switches off to save battery life when not in use;
- easily reconnects from sleep mode after pressing the button;
- compact design with only one button for all functions;
- English manual was made available via Woowi's service desk.
- there is some delay, but this is noticable when you can hear the original source at the same time;
- the chinese manual did not help me a lot;
- the manual I received was for the BTT005APTX, but it did certainly do the job.
There are many Bluetooth audio devices available, but most of them are receivers that help you play a streamed audio signal. I was looking for a transmitter that can convert the audio from my TV set or game computer (that don't have Bluetooth) to my Logitech H800 wireless bluetooth headset and this tiny device is filling that gap.
No regrets, I can certainly recommend this device.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.