DX  » Community » Reviews » Samsung In-Ear Earphones w/ Mic + Volume Control for Galaxy Note 2 - White(3.5mm-Plug / 120cm-Cable)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:252 (25%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

75% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not the best, nor the worst

posted by cardozugo on 06/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Looks like original. My phone is GT-i9070, and everything works fine (volume, answer/hold/play/stop, both earphones).
    Cons:
    If you look with critisism you will find some cheap built quality everywhere. The sound is not as loud and not as rich (poor ba...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Superior quality

posted by Wajyi on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The built quality is perfect, cable is long and strong, way better than my genuine $15 sony one. Sound is loud and clear and buttons work fine. It looks and feel genuine.
    Cons:
    Buttons will only work with samsung devices. There's no package, just a plastic holding it. It's pretty difficult to click the...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product, not the better

posted by Juliobarg on 05/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    low cost
    Cons:
    they aren`t original samsung the quality of materials the volume control come crazy in any moment. the quality of sound is n...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing!!! Extreme quality!

posted by ochico on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They realy are excelent earphones; They are cheap; They also look like the original, if they aren't; Great anatomical fit; Excelent Material quality; The buttons work; Perfect lenght.
    Cons:
    There's no cons. The sound quality it's not equal to the original, but is still very good!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect headphones for the mobile music player

posted by vmendelis on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These work with Galaxy Y Duos Sound is good and they actualy seem genuine. Non of the problems that other users report here. So either they fixed the problems or this is a different headset then the ones other people got. Includes different size ear pieces.
    Cons:
    The ned plug is a bit problematic, it is small and there is no protection againt bending the wire at the end, i expect it will ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sounds like the music is underwater

posted by vetmode on 04/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - They are really really cheap - The microphone works - Comes with the in ear nubs
    Cons:
    The sound is absolutely horrible! It sounds like I'm underwater. The frequency range is very small and you just can't enjoy you...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    amazing!!!! *___*

posted by Kamert on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    is really amazing, I compare them with the headphones that come with my note2 and are identical!, I can not believe the price is the best! definitely a great product, the buttons work perfectly! xD
    Cons:
    the only one I found is from the sound quality is not equal to the original but not that bad!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    EXCELENTE

posted by melisalmolina on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    excelente producto, totalmente original, con todas las funciones y la estetica que lo caracterizan, el precio es mas que aceptable y accesible, estoy totalmente satisfecha!!! el tiempo de envio... excelente para lo lejos que estamos, solo me tardo 23 dias!!!
    Cons:
    no trae los tapones de repuestos como los originales, pero no es de gran significado, el resto genial!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections