DX  » Community » Reviews » Gun Shaped Butane Jet Torch Lighter with Red Laser (Color Assorted)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great Quality – Gun Shaped Butane Jet Torch Lighter with Red Laser (Color Assorted) Reviews

posted by KunLin on 07/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Laser is fun to play with and strong. The build quality is very nice as well, metal barrel with plastic laser attachment and handle. Feels nice and heavy in your hand. Very easy to refill, and if done properly it lights on the first try every time. The flame is also very strong.
Cons:
Came with a couple of scratches on the barrel but they are unnoticeable unless under direct light.
Although it's small, it can still be a nuisance to carry around (if you're using it to smoke).
If you're using the torch for small home projects it could suffice but for the same price you can get a better torch here on DX.
Other:
There are three colors that I know of at the moment. The bronze/gold one, a silver one and a black one. I received the black one and I must say i like it a lot better than the bronze/gold one that is shown in the DX pictures.
Got through Canadian customs really easily. I asked DX to completely empty the lighter before they sent it and surprisingly they did. The package was marked as 'Home Decor and Gifts' so there was no trouble with customs having any reason to seize it.
Bottomline:
Cool buy, nifty gadget that's worth your money. Buy it if you have a couple dollars to waste.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections