DX  » Community » Reviews » Gun Shaped Butane Jet Torch Lighter with Red Laser (Color Assorted)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 3
Gun Shaped Butane Jet Torch Lighter with Red Laser – Gun Shaped Butane Jet Torch Lighter with Red Laser (Color Assorted) Reviews

posted by rudeboyinc on 01/10/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Great Novelty Greatprice !!!!!!!!!
For starters the Lighter is so small its not a gun and cannot be seen as one really ...it s a toy!!!
Also the packaging is so GOOD the lighter comes wrapped in red bubble wrap, nothing else no box or markings ..just wrapped in red bubble wrap .
So even if the custom people would be opening the envelope (BTW they NEVER open envelopes and DX always ships in Envelopes )
But if they would they be HARD PRESSED actually seeing the gun shaped lighter ..it wrapped in bubble wrap with sticky tape all around ..
The probably would NOT even see it and close your envelope again and deliver it!
So please stop listening to all the NUTTERS on here ..Your an adult you are allowed to buy a lighter FFS
As to the item itself
Greta little novelty of on the table in your living room ..
I bought this because it has a laser and I can sit on my vouch having a cigarette and at the same time entertain my CAT
he loves laser dots ..
Cons:
Cant think of any
Other:
ITS NOT A GUN ! IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE ONE no ITS JUST A A GREAT NOVELTY
Bottomline:
Great product Great novelty item ,..
Buy it have fun with it

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections