DX  » Community » Reviews » TR-0318 Cute Mouse Style Tumbler Pet Cat Toy - Colorful
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Instant fun!

posted by francesca63 on 10/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    My kitten instantly adopted this toy as her favorite to play on her own. She loves to bat at the mouse with her paw. The base has the mouse tumble from one side to the other every time she hits the mouse, and stand right back up. The toy seems sturdy enough...
    Cons:
    Would have been nice if the tumbling round base would have been inserted within a fixed stable base so that the toy would not t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Loads of kitty fun

posted by Anyjen on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    My cat loves it. It's sturdy enough to survive weeks of extended batting and chewing, and the way it just swings away when she bats at it really gets her lazy kitty butt going. It always stand back up no matter how often she tries to mangle it, and though t...
    Cons:
    It's a bit heavy, and the base is made of a hard plastic, so that when my cats picks it up and drops it again it makes rather a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent toy for a cat!

posted by pointmarin on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Toy arrived segodonya morning, the cat was playing continuously for an hour, then fell from exhaustion. Quite happy pet. The game with the elements of hunting, jumping and trying to carry a toy in his mouth. Buy your pet a toy to please him.
    Cons:
    I think that the feathers in the game very quickly be taken out at such intensivonom the game. We have a garland of feathers - ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My cat goes crazy

posted by cengizbudak on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a great toy for cats. as i introduced this toy to my cat, he did not find interesting at first, but in two minutes, rgiht after he hit it with his paw, the endless game began. Cats go crazy about moving objects and this toy has two things: 1- the fe...
    Cons:
    The feather seems to be ripped of in a week.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections