DX  » Community » Reviews » HBU-7 Ultra Thin 480Mbps 7-USB 2.0 Port Hub w/ AC Power Charger - Black (2-Flat-Pin Plug / 110~240V)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You get what you pay for

posted by MindTreat on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice design, i like it, Glossy finish on the outside that looks good. By the shear look of it, it looks like any high end Logitech, Belkin etc etc. There is both power addapter and extra usb cable included, so this is plug n use out of the box, no extr...
    Cons:
    Cheap build, you can feel it when you plug in and out drives or cables that the circuit board and all the inside stuff is cheap...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality product.

posted by FabianoRegra on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice quality, made with good materials, very fast and have 7 usb ports, if you have a lot of gadgets, this product works fine.
    Cons:
    I bought to use as a power source to my mobile phone, but the power adapter is not compatible with my Motorola XT-925, so i jus...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice USB-Hub

posted by doofy112 on 05/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + Very small + light-weight + looks fine on your desk. I'm using it with a keyboard, mouse and two external HDD (selfpowered) no malfunction with this configuration Speed is really good, nothing to criticise
    Cons:
    - No rubber feet - very bright LED - sometimes, the LED is disturbing - a little bit to expensive for an useless poweradapter
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's bigger than the photo makes it look

posted by burito on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's a USB2 Hub, with 7 ports. It's powered. It comes with a 1amp supply. This hub does not backleak.
    Cons:
    The little lumps on the bottom of the hub are the same plastic the case is made from, there are no rubber feet.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections